Make your experience count.
Medical Test Chronicles: Victoria's MRI
Our medical system loves diagnostic equipment, the more complex, the better. But this proliferation of exotic machinery poses an intriguing question: Can someone actually fail a medical test? This film illustrates that patients do fail and that MRI's can be invasive, scary and maybe even dangerous.
By Greg Woodbury
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!