Make your experience count.
Conference Follow-up Meeting
Thank you for attending the Patients’ Association of Canada’s Second Annual Conference
on Patient Participation in Guiding the Health Care System!
Are you interested in continuing the conversation?
It was a great day, and we gained some valuable ideas about how patients can help to guide the system. Now the content needs analysis and clarification. Please join us Thursday, June 28th for a meeting to review notes from the conference. As a group we will hone in on the dominant ideas of each session. PAC staff will then prepare coherent summaries of each session, post them on our website, and send them to our e-membership. The results will inform PAC’s future agenda.
When: Thursday, June 28, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Where: Room #5280, 5th Floor, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 252 Bloor St. West, Toronto M5S 1V6. For a map, click here.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!
- Today is Doctors’ Day in Ontario: Thank your Doc!
- Globe and Mail: When Surgery does more Harm than Good
- To Err is Human: What Every Patient Should Know About Medical Errors
- CBC: Rate your Hospital: Online Tool a 1st for Canadians
- 'After the Error' Recounts Positive Changes in the Wake of Medical Mistakes
- The Patients’ Association Holds First Ever Conference of Patient and Family Advisers
- HealthyDebate: Why Canadian Healthcare Needs a new Kind of Patient Engagement