Make your experience count.
Please post any health related issues, healthcare concerns, etc. here.
|4||5|| 12 weeks 1 day ago
At PAC's inaugural conference, more than 100 attendees from all areas of the health field came up with ideas about how to improve the patient experience at clinical levels, through changing methods of service delivery and by developing innovative health policy. The four forums are Clinical, Policy, Service and the Future of PAC. You will find a downloadable PDF of the complete notes at the end of each forum.
|6||6|| 2 years 5 weeks ago
by Patients' Assoc...
Prior to the follow-up meeting, notes taken during each session of the PAC conference were organized by PAC staff according to four broad and interrelated categories: Education, System Issues, Patient Engagement, and The Future of PAC. During the follow-up meeting, attendees were separated into four groups to examine each of the above categories and distil concrete "next steps" for PAC's consideration.
|4||5|| 41 weeks 3 days ago
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!
- Today is Doctors’ Day in Ontario: Thank your Doc!
- Globe and Mail: When Surgery does more Harm than Good
- To Err is Human: What Every Patient Should Know About Medical Errors
- CBC: Rate your Hospital: Online Tool a 1st for Canadians
- 'After the Error' Recounts Positive Changes in the Wake of Medical Mistakes
- The Patients’ Association Holds First Ever Conference of Patient and Family Advisers
- HealthyDebate: Why Canadian Healthcare Needs a new Kind of Patient Engagement