Make your experience count.
What You Can Do
Interested in our work? Here are some ways to get involved:
1. Join us by registering for free e-membership by providing your email on the right.
2. Volunteer! How would you like to contribute to the Patients' Association?
3. Attend an Open Meeting where we engage in workshops and discussion on the patient perspective.
4. Share your patient narrative and, with your permission, we'll post it on our site.
We will not share your email address and personal information with any other party.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!