Make your experience count.
As of January 1, 2011, PAC is a registered charity in Canada. Our charitable registration number is 84690 3110 RR0001.
PAC is funded by donations and grants. Like-minded individuals and organizations offer support by funding events and initiatives. For example, we have created the Patients’ Choice Awards for physicians who are especially sensitive to their patients’ needs. Our partner in this effort has been the Ontario Medical Association (OMA) as they help to fund the events each year.
Interested in Contributing? We are looking for supporters who represent various parts of the health system, however we are vigilant about who sponsors us, how we are supported and we are determined to maintain our complete independence. We invite anyone interested in supporting PAC to email us. We accept donations online and by snail mail and we issue a print tax receipt for donations of $10 and more.
Support comes in many forms; currently Baycrest provides us with office space. Assistance of this type keeps our overhead low allowing us to offer free events and meetings.
We will soon provide detailed information on the following:
- Annual budget
- Annual revenue (made available in 2012)
Please visit the Canadian Revenue Agency's website for information on the types of contributions that qualify for a charitable tax credit.
As a small organization, we're grateful for any support that you can provide.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!