Make your experience count.
|Click on the type of contribution you would like to make:|
Patient participation is important in today's healthcare system. Read a message from our President, Sholom Glouberman, on how the Patients' Association can Make Your Experience Count.
Thank you for supporting the Patients' Association!
The Patients' Association charitable registration number is 84690 3110 RR0001. The Patients' Association issues a print tax receipt for donations of $10.00 and more.
We want to develop measures to report on how well organizations are doing in achieving patient-centred care. Measures like whether there is:
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!