Make your experience count.
Word Clouds for Patient Experience
May 11, 2012 - Several weeks ago at a Patients' Association public meeting we asked members to use short phrases to describe their experiences in emergency rooms as they are today, or the current state. We then asked them to think about what the experience would be in an ideal or “heavenly” emergency room and finally we asked them to do the same for “the emergency room from hell.”
We then transcribed their comments and made word clouds to display the frequency of the terms they used. Here are the results. Tell us what you think they mean!
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!