Make your experience count.
Sarnia Patients' Choice Awards Winners
The two winners are: Dr. Anil Duggal and Dr. Jaishree Uppal!
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations. By nominating your doctor, you have made your very positive experiences count.
Photo: OMA's Dr. Mike Toth, Dr. Jaishree Uppal, Dr. Anil Duggal, Emily Nicholas
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!
- Today is Doctors’ Day in Ontario: Thank your Doc!
- Globe and Mail: When Surgery does more Harm than Good
- To Err is Human: What Every Patient Should Know About Medical Errors
- CBC: Rate your Hospital: Online Tool a 1st for Canadians
- 'After the Error' Recounts Positive Changes in the Wake of Medical Mistakes
- The Patients’ Association Holds First Ever Conference of Patient and Family Advisers
- HealthyDebate: Why Canadian Healthcare Needs a new Kind of Patient Engagement