Make your experience count.
Ottawa Citizen: Two Ottawa MDs win Awards
OTTAWA - Two Ottawa doctors were recognized for their quality of service Thursday night. Dr. Robin Boushey and Dr. Evelyn Honsl received the first-ever patients’ choice awards. The award is jointly sponsored by the Patient’s Association of Canada and the Ontario Medical Association. Boushey is the medical director of the cancer assessment centre at the Ottawa Hospital. Honsl is a family physician with a practice on Broadview Ave.
The original article is published here.
Photo © Copyright (c) The Ottawa Citizen
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!
- South East Patients' Choice Awards Winners!
- Today is Doctors’ Day in Ontario: Thank your Doc!
- Globe and Mail: When Surgery does more Harm than Good
- To Err is Human: What Every Patient Should Know About Medical Errors
- CBC: Rate your Hospital: Online Tool a 1st for Canadians
- 'After the Error' Recounts Positive Changes in the Wake of Medical Mistakes
- The Patients’ Association Holds First Ever Conference of Patient and Family Advisers
- HealthyDebate: Why Canadian Healthcare Needs a new Kind of Patient Engagement