Make your experience count.
KevinMD: Test results without Physician Guidance causes Patient Anxiety
A patient once blamed me for causing him considerable anxiety because he had to wait several weeks before receiving the results of a lab test, which I had ordered. Many patients commonly have to wait days, if not weeks, before getting lab results from their doctor. The delay can affect patients’ health negatively.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- A 'Bottom-up' approach to Hand Hygiene
- CBC: Drug labels to be made easier to understand
- HealthyDebate: Emotional care in a Technology-driven health System
- Global: Canadians eager for more virtual, mobile healthcare solutions
- Top Reads of the Week
- Seniors getting short-changed on Healthcare
- Sudbury Star: Hard tales highlight Elder care Needs
- Sudbury Star: Elderly healthcare needs Shifting
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death