Make your experience count.
CIHR Institute of Aging: Speaking of Aging Tour
This year, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Institute of Aging began a multi-stage strategic planning process that will enable it to define its priorities for the next five years (2013–18).
The next stage in the process consists of engaging a dialogue with the stakeholders of research on aging. This dialogue will take place through a number of townhall meetings across Canada where Dr. Yves Joanette, Scientific Director of the Institute of Aging, will share highlights of the 2013–18 strategic plan and invite participants to share their comments. Be if professional or personal basis, everyone is welcome!
We'll be attending, how about you? Click here for more information.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!