Make your experience count.
The Change Foundation awards Northumberland Community Partnership $3-million Project to improve seniors’ healthcare Transitions
Groundbreaking approach holds promise for provincial game-change
The Change Foundation announces the Northumberland Community Partnership as the winner of its 3-million investment in a trail-blazing project: PATH – Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH): a first with Ontario patients. The Northumberland Community Partnership unites 12 health and social care organizations with patients and caregivers who will identify care transition problems across Central East Ontario and work with a full range of service providers to redesign care and improve experiences from 2012-14.
PATH is the centerpiece of The Change Foundation’s strategic plan, Hearing the story, changing the stories. The Foundation targeted seniors with chronic health conditions and their caregivers because they are frequent users of our system. Read the News Release and Background paper : Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH): Northumberland.
Become an e-member for free! Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter
Recent blog posts
- More Practical Wisdom Tools for a Better Patient Experience
- Advanced Care Planning: Some Conversations are Life and Death
- Canadian Primary Health Care Research and Innovation Network
- Sholom Glouberman Speaking at HSN’s Summit on Seniors Healthcare
- Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare (PATH)
- South East Patients' Choice Awards
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Patient and Family Centred Care (PFCC) Project
- 5 million posts by Patients and Caregivers offer Valuable Lessons
- CMAJ: Drug reporting to be Mandatory for Doctors
- Top Reads of the Week!